Openbravo SMB Network 2.40 is available
Some weeks ago, we announced the availability of Openbravo SMB Network 2.40, the professional subscription service for Openbravo ERP 2.40.
Openbravo SMB Network 2.40 is now the recommended choice for SMEs who want to deploy Openbravo ERP for production use.
Compared with the previous release, Openbravo ERP 2.40 provides:
- Improvements in the user interface for better productivity, including full keyboard navigation and better visual feedback in the user interface
- Better support for international deployments with better support for multi-schema accounting, withholding tax, VAT register or international bank account numbers
- More out-of-the-box reports and functionalities like purchase requisitions support, goods receipt by PO number, enhanced projects & services module or historical salary category
- Enhanced and more out-of-the-box reports
- More capabilities built into the platform like enhanced security, audit trails and additional web services
For more details, you can read the complete release notes for Openbravo ERP 2.40.
Additionally, the Openbravo ERP SMB Network 2.40 appliance contains significant improvements compared to the previous edition, notably
- Updated Administration Console
- New, cleaner look and feel
- Improved usability with better user feedback
- Improved performance per GHz
- Native support for 64 bit architecture
- Latest versions of Ant, Tomcat, Apache and Oracle
Existing Openbravo Network subscribers can migrate their systems to the latest Openbravo ERP release and receive support with he same level enjoyed in the previous release without the need to pay additional fees. However, it is important to notice that the upgrade process will require a development project that clients will need to contract to their system integrator of reference on the basis of the need to update custom code developed for them. Therefore clients should only upgrade to the latest release if the new functionalities available offer an immediate return on investment.
Go Professional! Buy Openbravo Network.