Openbravo ERP – Zoho integration module
Today im going to show you a simple module that will integrate Openbravo ERP with Zoho reports. The aim is to set up a background process sending data from the ERP to Zoho. Then, after creating custom reports on Zoho, publish them in your Openbravo ERP workspace so that relevant data for your company is always on hand.
- Zoho user account (free)
- Zoho integration module for Openbravo ERP 3.0
Setting up the data transfer
First of all you need to have a new database in Zoho reports.
- Zoho database (the one you created in the previous step)
- Zoho API key
- Zoho username
- Zoho password
- Import type: Choose between “Delete all and import data”, “Append” or “Update”.
- Zoho Table (this process will create this table in Zoho Reports)
- HQL query. (In this example I created a simple query for “Sales by Organization”