New Features in Openbravo 3!
We are happy to announce that recent months have brought many new features to Openbravo 3 with improvements in Usability and Platform, Procurement, Warehouse and Financial Management areas!
Usability and Platform:
- New capability to create tabs based on datasources instead of regular tables or views. Datasources can retrieve data from external web services, GoogleDoc spreadsheets or CSV files.
- Improvement of the processes execution screen to allow field groups, read only logic and subordinate combos in parameters fields.
- New Procurement Contracts Management module, which includes the ability to create and maintain procurement contracts as well as define an invoice plan to automatically generate recurring purchase invoices when needed.
- Mobile application for warehouse operations, which enables the management of goods movements and supports barcode scanning for quick data input through a mobile device.
- Several enhancements in the picking and packing modules.
- New invoice payment report, which provides the balance by business partner of all sales or purchase invoices related to its payment status.
- Bank statement reconciliation screen and matching algorithm logic enhancements to reduce manual steps in the process.
- Improvement of payment aging balance report to show doubtful debt related to the pending receivables.
- New report with all transactions not logged in accounting.
Are you ready for a demo? Contact us here and we will put you in touch with one of our local partners who will visit you in the following weeks.