Managing Coworking Spaces?
Here is why you need “Openbravo Coworking”.
The major boon and may be the only boon in the receding economic crisis is the emergence of strong startup hubs or coworking communities. Now coworking just does not mean sharing spaces. It is a lot more than that. It is an effective community where people are ready to discuss openly about the clients and help each other in resolving issues and building contacts and getting projects for each other. This in turn forms a network of highly skilled people sharing a common work environment which serves as an incubator for awesome products. If you are wondering whether coworking is needed, you can head to the discussions here.
Working in a coworking environment is fun for most companies, while managing coworking spaces can be quite a task. Right from managing member leads to finalizing spaces, allocation of desks, meeting halls, invoicing them properly and maintaining contracts, etc. Selecting appropriate members itself would prove to be a tough task. There are few general tips provided here.
But what are the things as a coworking space owner do you need to do?
1. The front office team can manage member leads with excel sheets.
2 The operations team can maintain desks and halls through any solution like this one. Even the members can actively participate.
3. The finance team can invoice the members with your accounting software which you used to file for taxing purposes.
4. The legal team then have to maintain the contracts and update them once in awhile and make sure to pass on the information to the other teams so that it is updated properly in their solutions.
Wait. Are you already tired? This is just the tip of the iceberg. Right from amenities like wifi, stationery items like boards, markers to the coffee mugs everything needs to be accounted and everything needs to be maintained. This is why you need a centralized solution that all your teams could use so that you can be peaceful and concentrate on improving the quality of your coworking space. Openbravo, has come up with one such solution, “Openbravo for Coworking”. Openbravo, is the leading provider of browser based open source business applications for the cloud used by over 6500 organizations in 60 countries.
Designed in collaboration with industrial experts like RocketSpace and The Hub, the coworking vertical of Openbravo transforms your entire business into a simple, intuitive browser based application that can be used both by your employees as well as your members to quickly check availability of a meeting room, book a reservation for it, or check the status of their outstanding balances. The advantages of using Openbravo as a platform to manage your coworking space is huge. But let me just present a few here.
1. Multi Tenant architecture that allows you to securely run the same application for multiple clients without any concern about the security of the data.
2. State of the art technology that allows any user to access the application securely from their browsers without the need for any other installations.
3. Fully blown SCM solution including finance, sales, procurement, that covers you with generic business needs in addition to maintaining the coworking areas.
3. Openbravo can support multiple localizations in a single instances, thereby if you are running your coworking spaces in 4 different continents with different taxing rules and invoicing models, Openbravo has you covered.
4. With a modular architecture and a open source platform there are many modules which are provided by Openbravo and its partners which can be viewed here. If you are not able to select from the list of available modules, developing a module in Openbravo is really simple and can be completed in a matter of about couple of weeks.
5. Easily integrated with other solutions like SugarCRM, Magento, Amazon etc.
6. Member portals, where members can book meeting rooms, etc.
Well one more differentiating factor is that, it is completely cloud based which means you need not spend any cost on deployment and maintenance of the application. So in summary, these are the advantages of using “Openbravo Coworking” as your coworking solution:
1. Be ahead of your competitors : Thanks to a very productive and customizable interface resulting in a superior member experience.Improve tenancy and resource utilization
(e.g. desks, offices, meeting rooms) with multi-space analysis capabilities, and easy assignment capabilities.
2. Increase revenues : With performance analysis of spaces and resources combined with promotion management and with multi location (e.g. send someone to another coworking space of the same Group with availability).
3. Optimize income per member : With service optimization to every member thanks to the member portal that allows members to make space and resource reservations themselves, lowering the threshold to usage.
4. Timely invoicing and collections: With integrated invoicing and payment, keeping member contracts updated at all times and allowing for automatic, batch-based or one-by-one invoicing cycles, as it suits you best.
5. Control financial performance: Across individual spaces / locations / resource categories / product categories.
6. Decrease administrative costs: With member self-management and a unique central integrated system that avoids multiple systems to be maintained in parallel.
Pricing is one area I am sure you will be interested on. Openbravo Coworking is strategically priced, keeping in mind that coworking hubs are present all across the globe. You can view the pricing models here. Also note that this pricing does not affect the locations your coworking spaces are present. A single license is enough for all your locations.
I think I will wrap it up here.In case you have any queries, you can directly contact us here. Here is a nice video describing the solution. You can access a full demo of the coworking solution here.
Jobs’, Schmidt’s, Otellini’s shady no-poaching agreements: ‘via Blog this’
Changing face of Agile business?Openbravo Mobile: Agile Business at White Valley | Openbravo blogs: ‘via Blog this’