Flexibility, adaptability, modularity and much more… Recent months have brought many new features to Openbravo for Retail solution with functional and technical improvements in many areas. Here you have a summary:
- Variants management (use of size, color or others), especially suited for soft goods retailers (clothing, accessories, footwear).
- Improved product filtering and searching at POS by using product characteristics. These characteristics are tags that easily extend product information.
Variants and product characteristics filterings (Brand, Color, Size in this example) using POS with an iPad
- Approvable discounts. Manual discounts can be set to require a manager authorization hence improving your security policies.
Approval required for an applied discount
- Creation and management of product catalogs. Now you can easily organize your products in catalogs with a powerful graphical tool.
Example of a catalog structure
- Possibility to register multiple addresses for the same customer at POS.
- Option to pay several tickets at once hence simplifying your cash flow in case of multiple orders for the same customer for example.
Improvement of current features now supported by more powerful modularity tools to provide endless flexibility to adapt the solution to your specific business requirements:
- Possibility to implement specific business rules that modify the standard business flows.
- Option to add new columns to your standard tables that can be used by your specific business logic and displayed in the user interface.
- Ability to extend receipt properties by adding new fields that can be transferred together with the rest of receipt information to the backoffice.
- New universal scales connector that allows easy connectivity with scales devices.
Learn how Openbravo for Retail business solution can help your business.
posted in English, Other, Retail, Retail General Updates, Retail Tech Updates